Tuesday, March 5, 2013

career results ;o


1. What were your results? Did anything surprise you? Why or why not?








my results varied from art/music therapist- cartoon/comic illustrator.
one thing that surprised me was a motivational speaker , because I never really pictured myself being a motivational speaker.



2. What were your top 5 career suggestions?
1 - art / music therapist .
2- clergy.
3 - motivational speaker.
4 -image consultant.
5 - website designer .





3. Choose the one that appeals to you most.
motivational speaker , art/music therapist .



4. Have you ever considered it before?
no , i haven't considered these two career fields before , but they seem like something i would be interested in TRYING later on in the future .



5. What could you do to learn more about it?
research the two careers and find out how much people who have those career's , make a year , and the skills I need to pursue a career in those fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment